Who we are
Our website address is: https://happinessatworkindex.co.uk.
happinessatworkindex.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we might collect from you
- We may collect your name and e-mail address should you wish to subscribe to our company newsletter.
- We may also obtain information on your website visits, including, but not limited to, search traffic data, weblogs, location data, and other communication data.
- If you use our contact us page, we may keep your record of the correspondence and how we managed your query.
- We also gather information of all of our website users in aggregated version so it can provide us with deep understanding of our users if how they use our website, but these collected data doesn’t contain personally identifiable data.
- We may store cookies. More details below.
How we use your personal information
All your personal data will be collected and be taken care of by happinessatworkindex.co.uk for the following purposes:
- To deliver future services – such as newsletters, training, or events that we may offer.
- To make sure that our website content is in the most effective manner for your device.
To expedite our valuable use of your data, and to present you with the best settings and opportunities, it may seldom be necessary to disclose your data to third parties. However, this will only happen in the following condition:
- Required by Law: we’ll share your personal data with law enforcement officials if we determine in our sole responsibility that we are supporting a duty to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including your IP address, OS, and your browser, for system management and to inscribe such data in aggregated form to our sponsors. This analytical data about our website users’ browsing activities and patterns, does not distinguish you or any person.